- https://github.com/getify/You-Dont-Know-JS Best of all known books. Help to ensure you will learn essential without losing prospective.
- http://www.cse.chalmers.se/~rjmh/Papers/whyfp.pdf If you don’t know why you use functional programming, now is time to learn it. Grab a cup of coffee and start reading
- http://jlongster.com/Modularity How to build modules. Yeah, I know, you will create this one .js file anyway, but modularity is greater than this one file. Learn it principles.
- https://github.com/kriskowal/gtor Become reactive to simplify UI building. And save effort and money.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfMtDGfHWpA fancy guy from Shopify. A little weird but you will get the point.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI8tNMsozo0 Be simple, not easy. With Rich Hickey.
- http://www.freecodecamp.com/ It’s an ultimate source of many training exercises and nonprofits, with which you can create your portfolio. Must have.
- https://www.udacity.com/course/offline-web-applications–ud899 Build offline webapps you’ve always dreamed
- https://www.udacity.com/courses/ud304 Start using markup and styles. Nice and simple.
- https://www.udacity.com/courses/ud549 Small course about Jasmine and why would you want to test your app.
- https://www.udacity.com/courses/ud245 You don’t know what jquery is? Close your browser, refresh your PC and google it.
- https://www.udacity.com/courses/ud110 Fancy ajax. When those messages come to you on facebook. And yeah. You will learn how to use it.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ1kY-CSpBk&list=PL37ZVnwpeshH37NxpV6XbgdDpY-w48hMd your favorite place of fresh air thoughts.