Our 5th (September 16, the Friday) Syndicode digest release. Cute and fast. Blazing fast. Our previous release is here.
- Become inspired. This vines bounce really cool http://tympanus.net/Development/ItemTransitions/index3.html
- Become amazed. This image is alive! Just see http://tympanus.net/Tutorials/HeatDistortionEffect/
- Email design. Free and serious. http://mailchimp.com/resources/email-design-guide/?utm_campaign=Revue%20newsletter&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_source=revue
- Quicheck your ruby methods like a pro https://spin.atomicobject.com/2014/09/30/quickcheck-in-ruby/
- Did you know how powerful is Ruby? We can have ADT: https://spin.atomicobject.com/2013/07/29/ruby-data-types-algebraic/
- Nasher to the rescue when you need React.js in Closure https://yogthos.net/posts/2015-11-24-Serverside-Reagent.html
- Stop beign monkey already. Use blazing fast chaos monkey http://fabric8.io/guide/chaosMonkey.html
- https://checkio.org/ . Run and learn. Blazing fast.
- Pack everything. You room. Yours cat. Yours laptop. Your code. In sutable deb package http://crohr.me/pkgr/
- How to build your second JAVA EE awesome app http://blog.christianposta.com/microservices/carving-the-java-ee-monolith-into-microservices-perfer-verticals-not-layers/
- Self contained system op http://scs-architecture.org/why.html
P. S. If want to get more, visit SYNDICODE blog.