Today is the Monday. Monday which is like Friday, but still Monday. And here we are, our new and sleek Syndicode digest!
You can find previous version here.
- Select the right layout tool for the job. After getting acquainted with this information you will start working with the grids like a boss.
- React props learning resource right after Dart Vaider. You’ve been warned.
- Say hello to Flynn a good tool of doing deployment and managing infrastructure.
- Beign Functional actually will make you better. This medium article will help you understand why. Und be aware, it can turn you to the dark side.
- Debug CSS will teach you how to debug css problems in many different situations as well as provide you with good instruments of doing that.
- Clojure spec is the best test feature since beginning for clojure. Lein test isn’t an answer now.
- Stop Inventing here is a good article from creator of Free Code Camp will show you world without self hoisted half buggy solutions you’re building sometimes. This liberation can lead you to a better programming styles some day.
- Vim secrets is a charm collection of powerful ways of using vim and unix as you supercharged IDE.